MIS&S Holds International Scientific Seminar
May 19, 2015 NUST MIS&S held the “Perspective Methods of Separation and Concentration of Nano / Microparticles and Soluble Components of Technological and Natural Specimens” Scientific Seminar.
Scientists from MIS&S, Moscow State University, Vernadsky Institute, and invited experts from France discussed the possibility of a combined application of new methods of separation and chemical analysis for the detailed study of the composition of various objects (including functional materials, environmental samples, petroleum, and petroleum products).
The seminar was organized by the MIS&S Laboratory of Separation and Concentration of Chemical Diagnosis of Functional Materials and Environmental.
The seminar was attended by:
- Doctor of Chemistry, Vice President of “Chemistry and Environment” Division of the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry, head of the laboratory of Separation and Concentration of Chemical Diagnosis of Functional Materials and Environmental at MIS&S
- Professor, President of the French Association of Separation Methods, Higher School of Industrial Physics and Chemistry of Paris, France
– Professor, the University of Pau, France
– Professor, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- Doctor of Chemistry, Member of the Analytical Chemistry Division of the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry, Vernadsky Institute.