We are pleased that you are interested in continuing your education with us here at the National University of Science and Technology MISiS. Our students come from around the globe to study at a leading, innovative Russian research university. We understand that there are many universities in the world to select from, but we are certain that you will cherish your time at NUST MISiS while receiving a world-class education and that you will enjoy living in the historic, vibrant capital city of Moscow.

There are different degree and non-degree academic program options at MISIS:

  • English Language Master's Programs
  • Other International Students Admission Options

English-Medium Master's Programs

Admission to a two-year international master’s program at NUST MISiS is open to both Russian and international applicants.

For the list of Master's Programs in English see .

Other International Students Admission Options

  • Regular Admissions Program (RAP) for international students who wish to apply independently.
  • Admissions Partnership Program (APP) for international students who wish to be considered for admission as participants in an educational exchange program between MISiS and one of its university partners. Please consult your international office’s advisor to find out about exchange programs. Please see the list of MISiS’s university partners where exchange educational programs are implemented.
  • Admissions Intergovernmental Program (AIP) for international students who wish to take part in an intergovernmental educational initiative between the Russian Federation and their home country. More information about the availability of intergovernmental programs can be found at the Ministry of Education and/or the Russian Embassy in your home country.
  • Non-degree student for those students not intending to study at NUST MISiS for the entire two-year degree period. These students may select courses on an individual basis. They will receive an educational certificate, indicating the type of course(s) taken and the credit hours earned.

Questions may be sent to